Sunday, February 24, 2013

Project #10

History

Helpful Sites

    In my search to find new tools to help me teach that we do not cover in this class I came across three different sites. These sites are Teachervision.fen.com, Historyteacher.net, and Turnitin.com. Teachervision.fen.com and Historyteacher.net are both incredible sites that are filled with tools for teachers that they may use to help students understand. These tools include videos, interactive websites, and worksheets. Turnitin.com will be a great tool for me to use if I ever assign a paper or even blog post to students. Turnitin.com aids teachers in checking papers for things such as plagiarism.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad you put these websites up. I have never even heard of teachervision.fen.com and historyteacher.net. I looked them up and they both looked like really great sites that have tons of information you can use in your classrooms.
    Thanks for these!

    ReplyDelete