Sunday, May 5, 2013

Final Reflection

Back to Future

     To complete this post I looked back at my first blog post. In this post I discuss the plans I had for my future class. I included what I expected out of my students, how I planned on structuring my class and how I would teach the students.
     My views on most of these things have remain the same; however, I had a little tweaking to do. I am sure that I am still not done tweaking; nor will I ever be. I think if you ever are then you will forever fall behind and off to the side lines.
    It is still that I will completely incorporate technology into my classroom. If the school systems are still behind in teach students how to effectively use different technology tools in the classroom I will make it a point to expose my students to different tools that will assist them while they are in my class and in their futures as well.
    While my expectation to use technology in my classroom has not changed the tools and how I will incorporate them has. In my first post I stated that I would use SMART boards however my desire to use them has dropped. I feel like there has to be something better out there to use as an interactive tool yet I am still looking. I stated in my first post that I would use a student-teacher safe interactive site. Throughout this course I came across a site called Edmode. I believe this is an incredible site and just what I was looking for. Also, I originally stated that my class would be extremely lectured based. Now I plan on my class half lecture based where I will present the information to them then I will have interactive learning to enable them to understand the concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment