Sunday, March 3, 2013

Project #9

The mind taking in all other sources

The Begins of a PLN

    I am just starting to create my Personal Learning Network. To aid me in this I have created a Symbaloo and made it my home page. It will be a hub of all the tools I use to grow as a teacher. I have loaded the tools I have discussed in previous post and even found a few more there. I have also started to consider who I want to include in my PNL. I have been adding different teachers that I have come across through the help of EDM310 and I have also spoken with a few teachers who I have come to admire through personal experience about how I may incorporate them into my PNL. I'm really excited to get my PLN more developed and watch everything it teachers me play out and allow me to grow as a teacher myself.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carmen, I also used Symbaloo to begin creating my PLN. It seemed to be the neatest and easiest to use, so we will see. You have went an extra step farther by adding various teachers. A resource I have somehow forgot to include. Thank you for the information.

    ReplyDelete