Sunday, April 7, 2013

C4K March

C4K #5

     In Carson's blog she talks about alligators and being able to see an alligator on a field trip. I was excited to comment on this blog because I was really interested in alligators as a child. I learned a lot about them at a young age too. So I was able to talk to her about them. I asked her if she knew the difference between an alligator's and a crocodile's teeth.

C4K #6

     In Renata's blog she compare a character named Jonah from the book Found to herself. She talked about how both the character and herself enjoyed Mint Chocolate Chip ice-cream, Basetball, and they both had a sister. I found this interesting because I share these commonalities with the two of them. I shared that with her and asked more about the book and character.

C4K #7 Sam's blog post was on a 14 year old boy who built a windmill in order to power his home. Sam then went on to coming up with his own in home innovations. I encourage him to keep being creative and asked questions and gave advice on how to make his ideas even better.

C4K #8

     In Kennedy's blog post she tells about a Skype call she did in order to learn about Nunavut, Canada. This post was very interesting because I did not know anything about Nunavut. I asked her about Nunavut and if she would ever want to live there.

No comments:

Post a Comment