Sunday, April 7, 2013

C4T #3

Teaching Teachers How to Learn

    This month I have been following a blog by Angela Rand. I focused on two post in her blog. The first being Sketching Notes, and the next being Theories Mindmap. The first blog gave a great lecture on how to take sketch notes. Sketch noting is incorporating words and drawings into your notes. It teaches the benefits and how to's of sketch notes. It was incredible and completely worth the time to listen to the lecture. I provides you with so many ideas to help keep your notes more interesting and in return allowing you to study and recall more efficiently. The second shows you what a Mind map is. It also explains how to make and the uses of them. Mind maps are designed to help you organize and see information allowing you to better analyze and make decisions. I really enjoyed reading both of these post and I plan on incorporating what I learned from them in how I learn, study and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment