Sunday, April 28, 2013

Last C4T

Angela Maiers

Post One

     I first posted on Angela's post on Habitudes in Gym Class in this post she speaks on an email she received from a physical education teacher. In this email the teacher tells Angela how he used habitudes in teaching sports. By doing this the teach is teaching students through sports activities how to think critically and face obstacles. This sets them up for success in both sports and life in general. I enjoyed this post because although I am working on being a history teacher I coach even now. Positively impacting a students life on and off the field is extremely important to me and the students future.

Post Two

    My second comment was on her post Habitudes: Imagination. This post was simply a quote from her book Habitudes in the Classroom Although it was small its impact on me was grand. The quote spoke on using your imagination to drive forward your hopes and dreams. It was exactly what I needed to read at this point in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment